EP01 - Marine Weather
Morning Preparation For A Day Sail with Chris Bedford
In this episode, renowned sailing meterologist, Chris Bedford, joins Peter to share his philosophy of weather study and his process of predicting the day’s sailing breeze. Peter & Chris met as two rookies in their very first America’s Cup – with Dennis Conner’s winning Stars & Stripes team – and they have continued working together in a variety of teams over the years. Learn how Chris approaches a daily forecast. Valuable lessons abound in this episode.
- A 75-minute video presentation with Peter Isler & Chris Bedford
- Downloadable PDF presentation of Chris' notes/slides
- Downloadable PDF containing valuable links to weather resources
- 30 days unlimited access to this episode
- Episode 01, Regular Price - $21
- Episode 01, ASA Member Price - $14
- Best Deal! Peter Isler's Web Wednesdays Bundle - SAVE 20%
33% ASA Member Discount
ASA Members in good standing can save 33% on this webinar. Simply lookup the promo code on the Member Benefits page inside the ASA Member Portal and apply it by clicking "Add Coupon" checkout.
If you're not an ASA member then...
Note: This course is based on a LIVE webinar hosted by Peter Isler in April, 2020