EP04 - Charlie & Lizz Ogletree
You’re Never Losing When You’re A Cruising Couple On A Catamaran
In this episode, Charlie and Lizz will share their experiences and the lessons learned having cruised two different catamarans on two continents over several years.
Charlie and Lizz Ogletree
What Do You Want to Learn From Charlie & Lizz?
- Is Two Hulls really better than one?
- How do you prepare yourself and your boat for a long distance cruise?
- What’s the hardest thing for wanna-be cruiser to do?
- How do you fix things when you are in the middle of nowhere?
- What is this underground cruiser’s net all about?
- Where are the best places Charlie and Lizz have visited on the cruise?
- What about friends? Kids? And much more.
- 30 days unlimited access to this webinar
- A 60-minute video presentation by Peter Isler feature special guests Charlie and Lizz Ogletree
- Downloadable PDF containing the Q&A from the live session.
- Episode 04, Regular Price - $21
- Episode 04, ASA Member Price - $14
- Best Deal! Peter Isler's Web Wednesdays Bundle - SAVE 20%
33% ASA Member Discount
ASA Members in good standing can save 33% on this webinar. Simply lookup the promo code on the Member Benefits page inside the ASA Member Portal and apply it by clicking "Add Coupon" checkout.
If you're not an ASA member then...
Note: This course is based on a LIVE webinar hosted by Peter Isler in May of 2020.